Friday, May 13, 2011

You Lookin' At Me?! (46/365)


What is this thing you point in my face? (said in a French accent...just because it's fun)

I got to hang around two of my favorite places in the world today: ARF and the Oakland Coliseum. And I got to see Bridesmaids with my sisters which I cannot recommend any more highly. Seriously. I could try to recommend it more highly, but it's physically impossible. Even the previews before the movie should win some kind of award. 

The plot is one that is amazingly true to life. Lillian and Annie have been best friends since childhood, but they have grown up and have developed their own lives. Although they've remained close, Lillian has new friends that Annie feels like she has to compete with for Lillian's attention and affection. I promise you, this movie is completely carried by women, but men will love it too Except for those men who have had the rare, but painful funny-bonectomy. 

(Hint: guys should really watch chick flicks every once in awhile anyway...it'll help you figure us out better. You guys are always asking for instruction manuals for women...well there you go! But that's another argument for another time). 



No comments:

Post a Comment