Thursday, May 12, 2011

Game 7 Baby (44/365)

Oops...Didn't get this up before midnight, but it was taken and posted before I went to bed. I have a good excuse I promise. The last month or so, I have only seen my boyfriend about once a week for a few hours. (I think he needs a nickname instead of using his real name. It seems like a very bloggy thing to do. We'll call him "B." It could stand for boyfriend, it could stand for butthead, it could be his first initial, last initial or it could be both. It's a tough code to crack). Today was one of those chances we got to see each other after he got home and I got off work. It also happened that one of his friends, who is a pilot, was in town from Taiwan for the night so we met up with him for a few hours. It was a blast. This guy was hilarious! And I could tell B. was really happy to see him. Great night after a loooong day of work.

This post really had nothing to do with Game 7. And everything to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment