Friday, May 20, 2011

Working, working, working, working, working, working, working (52/365)





I apologize if your name is not Brad Blackwell. That means you most likely will be confused by the title of this post. Just ignore it and move on with your day. 

This was my day today. I went from taking pictures of bouncy dogs to doing interviews with slightly less bouncy A's players. Then in fact, I went on to work on a Sharks show. And they're not bouncy at all. Ever tried bouncing on ice skates? That's a good way to break an ankle. The moral of this story is my day declined in bounciness as it went along. And you are now questioning why you visit this blog. I think it doesn't help that I generally write these posts at midnight. Goodnight everyone! Hope the world doesn't end tomorrow! Sweet dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment