Monday, May 2, 2011

Let's Make a Deal (35/365)

I have a proposition for you...

I'm trying to practice taking portraits of people so that (maybe) I can some day make some money off this little photography habit of mine. If you have any portrait needs (i.e. kids portraits, pet pics, pictures for blog profiles, even looking for an engagement session), I'm willing to do them for free for the next month or so. It's win-win! I can build a portfolio and you can get some pretty awesome pictures for free. If you're interested, email me at amandablackwell29@gmail.com. The photos below are of my sister, Katie and her boyfriend, Kai. They were good sports. (Kai especially!)

Spread the word! 




        






    




                         



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment