Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Muir Woods (62/365)


I honestly wasn't planning on doing much other than working this weekend, but out of the blue, things kept popping up. First, I found out an old friend was staying in the city for the weekend and met up with him and some of his friends for dinner. Then, I ended up spending all of Sunday with B's family. We went mini-golfing and B and I decided to bet dinner on who finished with the lower score. What do you know, we ended up tied (let's just say our scores were equally horrific), so we decided to play best two out of three in HORSE as a tiebreaker. He beat me badly in the first game, I beat him in the second and then we got down to HORS for both of us before I missed a close bank shot to lose. Now I owe him dinner. I guess there could be worse things than that. Today, we hiked around Muir Woods and took the Dipsea Trail up (way up) to a ridge that overlooked the bay. I swear we went uphill the ENTIRE time. It's always the trails that are the hardest that have the best rewards when you get to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment