Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello Oakland A's (37/365)


Another iPhone picture, I know, I know. I haven't had a second to use my 7D all day today and I'm getting really sick of indoor pictures at night with the icky lighting so I just decided to use the picture I took on my phone while at the A's game with my good friend Stacy. My mom got me great tickets as part of an early birthday present. Thanks Mom!

Stacy had to put up with me constantly checking my phone and craning my neck to try to see the TV in the press box, seeing if I could catch a glimpse of the Sharks game. I promise it was only occasionally because my superstitious self decided that it was bad luck when I looked at anything having to do with the Sharks game. Turns out, they only scored when my phone was away and my eyes were on the A's game. Hey, we all need to feel like we can control the things that are out of our hands, right? Even if it's only a hockey game.

1 comment:

  1. Two of the Sharks goals on Wednesday happened within SECONDS of my son walking out of the room...haha....so for the whole rest of the game, I kept telling him to leave the room! Yeah, you could say that I am superstitious! Most of the entire season my "lucky Sharks shirt" was a Canadiens shirt! lol. Happy Early Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete