Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photo 8/365

This is near the Duomo in Florence. I like that I managed to get everyone into it (I think maybe two people are blending into each other) and that the shadows and dark buildings point to the dome (not the main dome) in light.

Funny story from today. I was exhausted by about 6:00 pm and we weren't eating dinner with Katie's friends until 7:30 so I was in serious need of some caffeine. I looked at the menu at a place called OK Bar and there was a drink called a Latte. This was familiar! Sidenote: In parenthesis next to it said (milk). I just figured it was telling me the coffee had milk in it. Which was technically was true, it did have milk in it, but in Italy this is a latte. It was delicious, but was warmed and having the opposite of the desired effect so I had to order this afterwards.

Really, this was just my way of including more than just one photo from today. There were too many to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment