Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photo 17/365

Yesterday, I promised you the secret to life. I was serious! I've thought about it and at least in my young, 23 and a half year old, part-time employed opinion the simplified secret to life is a two-parter. First, figure out what you like to do and do it. Whether it's as a hobby in your free time or as a career, find something you are passionate about and insert as much of it into your life as possible. Fullfillment, baby. That's what it's all about. Part two: figure out who you enjoy being with and surround yourself with those people. Spend as much time as possible with the people who make you smile. Don't enjoy being with someone who brings you down? Doesn't challenge you? Doesn't comfort you? Doesn't make you laugh? Guess what? There are more than 6 billion people on Earth. You can find others who do. 

Both are hard work, yes, and easier said than done, for whatever reason. But those are my personal goals for life. 


2 comments:

  1. where is this staircase? it reminds me of our old house

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on a house over by my apartment. It's outside...and purple!

    ReplyDelete