Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photo 22/365

My cousin, Annelies came over to help my mom with her garden. The girl has some spunk! I told her to pretend like I wasn't here while I was taking pictures and she quickly took on her serious task of gardening. A few minutes later, I chimed in on the conversation she was having with my mom and Annelies quickly replied with, "If you're not here, are you supposed to be talking?" Ha! Touche Annelies, Touche.

Unbelievable win for the Sharks tonight (they came back from a four goal deficit to win 6-5 in OT) and a fun beat down on the Red Sox for the A's. All in all, a pretty good day.

I caught this picture of my cat while I had the camera out today. Of course, I had to go with the picture of my little cousin (so as not to be seen as a crazy cat lady... and because she's a cutie), but I just wanted you to see it because it's a gem.

1 comment:

  1. that's funny that she told you not to talk...but it got me thinking about my photography skills...I always tell the kids TO look at me and TO smile at the camera...maybe I'd get better pics if I didn't have them so posed!!!!! Going to try it...maybe later today (after the kids are cleaned up, lol)

    ReplyDelete