Sunday, April 17, 2011

Photo 19/365

I was working in San Jose all day today for the Sharks second playoff game against the Los Angeles Kings and the whole contest was one big pile of stink. I didn't have my 7D with me so I had to go with an iPhone picture. No one ever said they all had to be perfect!

Despite the outcome of the game, it was a good day. I drove to San Jose early for morning skate. My assignment was to go into the Kings dressing room after the game for interviews and I had never been able to do much with hockey before, so I wanted to get the lay of the land. Lucky for me, my boyfriend happens to practically live at H.P. Pavilion so after morning skate we got the chance to go out for lunch and take a walk through a park. In the middle of a hectic day, it was nice to get some of the rare quiet time with him that we are starved for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment