Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photo 30/365

There's nothing like coming home after a long day of work and putting your feet up. That may be one of the most grown up sentences I've ever typed. Yes, I know this photo is crooked, but that's because I was too wiped out to sit up straight. Hey! I had to deal with extra innings at work today!

Fun fact of the day (aka things you didn't need to know): My apartment walls are so thin, I can hear every word of a conversation happening in a different unit right now. Not that I'm complaining. I love my apartment. Although, I could do without having to hear the people next to us use the bathroom...

Also, if you like seeing things I take pictures of (and who are we kidding, of course you do...maybe...) I have a flickr where I post more than just the one photo each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment