Friday, June 10, 2011

My New Best Friends (71/365)

This is an awful, awful picture, but this is who I hung out with today (for work), Brian Wilson and Victoria's Secret model Chanel Iman. Sweet.

I did spend some time talking to a woman who worked for MLB PR about Victoria's Secret and MLB teaming up to create gear for female fans. She said that baseball has the largest female fan base of any sport. I told her how much I loved the new stuff because as a girl, we want to support our team without necessarily being forced to wear pink, rhinestoney attire (which actually some of the VS stuff isn't sparkly at all) while still feeling feminine and not feel like we're drowning in a huge jersey made for a man. It's just nice to know that baseball is indeed catering to and valuing its female fan base. Because we are plentiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment